Every industry has to abide by a set of rules that promote the wellbeing of employees and patrons. However, it can be a challenge for your team members to keep up with changing compliance rules in addition to completing their everyday jobs. Make sure your employees are properly trained with compliance videos. The team at Media Services is here to help you run a video project that goes off without a hitch.
What Is Compliance and How Does It Affect Me?
In short, compliance is simply meeting legal obligations. While the idea is straightforward, some industries have stringent regulations that can make staying compliant with the law complicated. Compliance affects nearly everyone in a given field since it dictates how things must be done to protect the health and safety of everyone involved.
How Compliance Videos Make Your Life Easier
Compliance training videos can go a long way to making your life easier, no matter what sector you work in. Many of our partners are in education, but that certainly doesn’t mean that compliance isn’t essential for other industries. Here are just a few of the ways compliance videos make running a school, organization, or business easier:
- Evergreen Content: Unless regulations change, you can use the same compliance videos over and over again to train new team members.
- Easily Accessible: Unlike on-the-job training, video can be accessed from anywhere. Plus, your new hires can go back and refer to the compliance videos whenever they need a refresher.
- Enhanced Reputation: When you invest in compliance videos, you’re investing in your institution’s reputation for putting safety first. Enough said!
Our Tips for a Top-Notch Compliance Video
Now that you understand some of the key benefits of top-quality compliance videos, you may be wondering how to get started on a series of your own. To reap all the benefits of education compliance training, consider these tips for success:
- Keep It Concise: Don’t overload your training videos! A shorter compliance video might not have as much content, but it will be easier to digest for your new hires.
- Create a Story: No one wants to watch a video that just reads off policies. Instead, try creating your very own characters and real-world situations to teach the importance of compliance.
- Add Branding: Make sure your branding is geared toward your specific employees. For educational institutions, that might mean incorporating your mascot into the video or using school colors as a theme.
Talk to Media Services About Compliance Training
Don’t leave your team members in the dark! Implement your own compliance training videos to keep your employees up to date on regulations and best practices. At Media Services, we’re glad to offer several options to get you started. We offer school districts complimentary videos and subscriptions to exceptional training programs. Get started on your next video project today.